Friday 22 April 2011

Puzzobomb (again)

November 14, 2010



I'm not sure if I posted this here, can't seem to find it, but at some point using my old Framework, I decided to give Puzzobomb a whirl.
I whipped up some sprites, drew the logo, drew the icons, converted the audio, got the game running, etc.
Then we had the whole iPad related Sprite issue, and I got all ticked off, and threw the whole Framework out.
Bah..




April 20th, 2011



During the month of April, I've taken the month off from AGameAWeek (Which is so far ahead of schedule that I've almost done an entire year's worth of game in the space of half a year!) and instead focussed on iDev.
I built up an all new framework based on Cocos2D and my experience with SpikeDislike.
Everything is coming along nicely.



All-new remade Puzzobomb was submitted to Apple earlier today. woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment