Friday 22 October 2010

Coming soon to Stringy Things

I've STILL not started to work properly on Game 3 yet, but I've made a huge amount of progress today!
There's...
A few Memory Leak Fixes
A New Gameplay Type (Arcade)
A slightly rejigged menu system
2 Letter Word allowances in Strings
A slight profanity filter, for when I start adding "Pick a Random word" type games. Can't have it swearing at the kiddies!

And then I did this..

I'm not really sure why I did this, and it certainly wasn't planned.
I was supposed to be making Game 3, but instead I did this.
I faffed about with the memory to fit it all in.
I tweaked the "Created by Jayenkai" page into a simple Settings menu.
and then I started plopping them in..





Once I've written Game 3, I'll send it off for review.
Should be ready for download in about a week, give or take.

Stringy Things is Available Now ($0.99/£0.59/equivilant)
Click here to find it at the App Store

No comments:

Post a Comment