Wednesday 2 February 2011

SpikeDislike 1.2

This morning I submitted v1.2.
Give it a week and it oughta be playable!

On the face of it, things aren't too different.
There are 4 new themes, including one kindly designed and donated by @RetroRemakes.

The menu now slides in from the left, to make the titlescreen a little neater.

The scores display Best Combo, Best Super, and Most Passed

The combo timer bar's a little bit neater.

The graphics have all been rejigged so I can fit more stuff in there.

And there are nice little badges that pop up as you play.
More badges are planned, of course, but first I really need to start building that Challenge mode.
That'll have to wait until 1.3 and, I've said it before... GameCenter will be waiting for 1.4

:(

Sorry guys, but these things take time.
Especially when you're also doing AGameAWeek at the same time!! (for Win/Linux/Mac. I really really doubt I could achieve AGameAWeek on iPhings!!)

Oh, and I sent off the Lite edition, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment